Tired of counting miles & worrying about fluctuating paychecks? At Osborne™ you can earn the same every week. We have a Daily Pay Program where you earn $210 per Day. No more counting miles, racking up detention, worried about getting accessorial pay, or waiting on dispatch: you get paid a flat $210 per day you work. We even guarantee that, as long as you are available for dispatch, you will get paid for five full days each week!*
Depending on your location, we can get you home every weekend or every other weekend. Being home every-other weekend would work out to $65,520 per year; and with every weekend you'd earn $54,600 working five days per week.
At Osborne™, you are never just a number: here you become a part of our family!
Did we mention, the $210/day even counts for Orientation? Also, we are willing to even fly you to Orientation! Learn about our Orientation Program here.
A great opportunity to join a company that puts family first, cares about you, and has equipment that you can be proud to drive! Fill out the Contact a Recruiter form, or give us a call at (513) 870-5858, to start your new career at Osborne!
Regional Driver Benefits
- Earn between $54,600 (5 Days/Week) & $65,520 (Every-Other Weekend Home Time)
- Earn 1 Week of Paid Vacation after Only 3 Months
- Eligible for Benefits on Day 1
- We'll Double the Amount of Your First Paycheck
- 100% Company Paid Employee Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid $50K Life Insurance Policy
- Medical Insurance Plans Available
- 75% Drop & Hook Freight
- 80% Customer Freight
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans Available
- Voluntary Life Insurance Policy Available
- Earn Up to 4 Weeks of Paid Vacation
Want more info before you apply? Fill out the Contact a Recruiter form and we will be happy to answer all of your questions: or give us a call at (513) 870-5858.
- Class A CDL
- 6 Months Tractor Trailer Experience Preferred
- Qualified & Safe Drivers
*Please contact a recruiter for full details. Weekend work of less than 6 hours paid at hourly rate plus layover pay. 5-Days a Week pay guarantee does not apply if there are holidays or time-off.